I don't have as much time for drawing anymore so things will be a bit slow. But I do have a good schedule lined up.
- I will be remaking a few tutorials. Mostly just for a few aesthetic changes. But for the Leg Anatomy tutorial, my most viewed deviation, I think I'll make a completely revamped tutorial.
Lineart Tutorials coming next:
- Posing tutorial. This will show how I personally approach drawing poses and gestures.
- Hair tutorial. How to draw good hair motion. This is more technical.
- Referencing Tutorial. How to find the right references for your art.
- Facial Structure tutorial. I can't believe I haven't done one yet.
Coloring Tutorials coming next:
- Coloring hair.
- How to color with a messy sketch. Combining lineart and painting to make it look smooth and clean.
- Greyscale coloring--my personal style of coloring
Actual works coming next:
- I'm working on a big Last of Us fanart. It'll be my biggest project yet, complete with as detailed of a background as I can draw.